Juventus – Lokomotiv Moscow 22.10.2019.
About 1,700 fans came to Turin. Distance from Moscow to Turin – 2404 km.
That day, Lokomotiv supporters from the beginning did not have an easy life because of the police and security.
Here a few words from the Lokomotiv fan who was in Turin. “I’ve never seen such shit against fans in my life, here are some examples:”
– Lokomotiv fan march was forbidden, but some fans still gathered, so the police came and took these fans to the stadium.
– Ultra banners/ flags were not allowed into the stadium (ultras are radical youth)
– Sticky tape rolls were not allowed (rolls can be thrown at players).
– For each thing ( flag stick, megaphone, flag) they demanded at the stadium to show the passport.
– After some time, they stoped allow more banners on our stand (because there were too many of them)
– The banner with club emblem for the choreography was not allowed (too large)
– Warehouse, it was a fenced piece of land (5×5 meters). All bags was laying on the ground.
And now the best 🙂
– In away sector, there was also a special drum container, which was closed with a padlock (because the drum can be thrown at players). Our drum was much larger than this container, so they gave us their own drum, which was broken in 15 minutes. We had to improvise because we didn’t have sticky tape (which was forbidden), so we used stickers to fix the drum.
Special container for drum 🙂